Live, from New York Times bestselling author and popular social media presence Sadie Robertson, addresses life's weightiest matters and choices in fun, practical, and biblical ways and leads readers to engage with God's truth and light in a world that is growing more and more confusing.
There's a big difference between being alive and knowing how to truly live. To be alive is something that happens to you. But to truly live is something you get to choose each day. As Robertson says, "When you truly learn to live the life God offers, your whole existence becomes a verb."
In Live, Sadie Robertson inspires teens and young adults to:
- Thrive in the life God gave us by making choices that will lead us into the fullness He has for us, not into the emptiness the world offers
- Find confidence, deal with haters, live in the moment, discover the power of words, and identify the difference between what leads to life and what leads to death
- Wholeheartedly embrace God's ways and God's truth, so young people can make the best choices
Live is the perfect gift for young Christian women on birthdays, gift giving holidays, or as a just because gift to encourage self-discovery and confidence. With full-color photography and captivating design, teens and young adults will feel empowered and inspired.
Whether you have a long-time relationship with God or are new to faith, Live is a joyful encouragement to make the most of each moment, to make wise decisions, and to always seek the truth of God's Word. Filled with stories and biblical principles, Live celebrates what everyone has in common--the opportunity to not simply be alive but to truly live.
Are you tired of the comparison game and trying to keep up? Are you worried that people will discover the real you and be disappointed? Sadie Robertson, New York Times bestselling author, has an important message for her generation: you don’t have to be held back by fear, anxiety, or loneliness anymore. In Live Fearless, Sadie takes you on a thrilling journey toward power, passion, and purpose as you live at the center of who God created you to be!
No matter who you are, where you come from, or what your fears are, freedom is available to you. It’s just a matter of saying yes.
Sadie teaches teens and young adults how to:
- Set aside fear, anxiety, and comparison so you can become the joy-filled person God created you to be
- Really be seen and known
- Be an agent of change by choosing compassion, connection, and acceptance
Inside Live Fearless you’ll find:
- Places to jot down notes
- Fun lists and practical ways to make changes
- Inspirational thoughts on how living fearless can change everything