If influencers have power over us, who are you allowing to influence you?
In an online world obsessed with follows and likes, it’s important to consider what you’re really searching for. When you follow someone, it’s typically because you want to be like them or live like they do–but who have you placed as your role models?
In Who Are You Following? bestselling author and social media personality Sadie Robertson Huff dives deep into exploring who we are allowing to influence our daily thoughts and actions. With an excellent grasp of scriptural truths, using current research, surveys, and personal and biblical stories, Sadie draws on her own experience as a social media influencer and addresses topics such as
- how to go from being liked to being truly loved
- our true motives for fame
- being seen from the outside versus being known
- comparing ourselves to others
- questioning why did I post that?!
- how to respond to cancel culture
- wondering does God still love me?
This book is perfect for young Christians wondering how they can live a vibrant, bold, and uncompromising life of faith in God by following the Messiah–the ultimate influencer. Discover the love, purpose, and fulfillment that is found only in Jesus.
Social media is a great place to keep up with family, friends and your favorite influencers online, but if we’re not careful, we can get caught trying to become who we’re following on social media, rather than following Jesus and becoming more like him. We can start trusting voices of people we’ve never met over the One voice who knows and loves us most.
In this five-session experience, Sadie challenges us to consider who we’re following and how we are influenced. What would it look like if we were led by God’s love instead of by strangers’ likes? Join Sadie Robertson Huff as she answers the tough questions and reminds us of whose glory we’re really living for. Together, we will learn how to face our mistakes with divine perspective and discover where our true fulfillment is found in Jesus.
- Individual access to five streaming video talks from Sadie
- Group discussion questions about Sadie’s talks
- Constructive convos to process the message on a practical level
- Own-your-own simple steps to implement what you’re learning
- Video notes
- S1 Know Where You’re Headed (15:00)
- S2 Choose Love Over Likes (17:00)
- S3 Get Glory for God (14:00)
- S4 Say Grace (15:00)
- S5 Refuse to Just “Do You” (17:00)